ILSINTECH K11 CORE ALIGNMENT SPLICER
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Internet remote access maintenance
- IPAAS Technology Basis Core Alignment
- Swift K11 is the core alignment splicer based on the IPAAS (Image Pattern Analysis Alignment System) Technology. The fine pixel technology perfects lowest splice loss in average
- Compact, Lightweight and Fast
- This splicer is one of the smallest, lightest and fastest among all the existing core alignment splicers.
- Dimension : 143(W) x 163(L) x 140(H) l Weight : 2.25kg l Splicing Time : 6 seconds
- Tube heat : 9sec(IS-45 Sleeve, IS-45mode),13sec(IS-60 Sleeve, IS-60mode),
- Resistance to Shock, Dust and Water
- The splicer with high reliability has stable performance even in a harsh environment
- Shock-Free Fall : 76cm from 5 sides l Waterproof : IPx2 l Dustproof : IP5x
- Powerful Lithium Polymer Battery with Large Capacity
- Performs 300 cycles of fusion splicing and sleeve heating with the standard battery
- 5 inch Color LCD Monitor with Touch Screen
- Magnification : 200X, Max 400X
- For user's convenience, LCD monitor has been designed with touch screen in addition to the operation keys.
- Bidirectional Operation System
- For users ergonomic preference, the screen can be turned around for ones chosen viewing direction.
- Equipped with Sleeve Loader to Prevent Contamination and to Provide Convenience
- While working in a manhole, the loader prevents the supplementary sleeve from falling and being contaminated.
- Working in aerial space such as telephone pole, the loader also prevents the supplementary sleevefrom falling down.
- Auto-Calibration - Detects the surrounding environment of temperature, humidity, air pressure and measures discharge calibration rate automatically.
- Compatible with Fusion Splice-On Connector(SOC) in accordance with the Industrial Standard MS-01, the manual stripper for Swift Connector